Rockport Avior?

Does anyone have the specs? Are they out? Anyone heard them??? Look gorgeous....
128x128dastrix
Slipknot1 - Have you got the chance to listen to the Avior yet? I heard come positive feebdacks from people attending CES2012 regarding the Avior
No- I am thinking about taking the trip to MA to hear them though. Before I do, I want to make sure my wallet can absorb the hit. I don't want to go to Goodwin's in Massachusetts and waste their time if I'm not ready to buy. I have a feeling that I am going to like what I hear, based on hearing the Altair and Arrakis (sp?).
They are about the same load as my Kharmas, so I am sure my current amplification can handle them. I had thought about the getting the Mira, but that would be more of a lateral move. The Avior is reported to be in another league entirely.
Slipknot1...assuming your wallet can handle it, the rest of your system definitely justifies going with the Avior vs. the Mira 2. I don't believe Goodwins has their Avior or Mira 2s yet so I would call them before making the plans to travel to MA to confirm that they are in. Good luck.
Sound Components in Miami has the Mira2 and the Avior in the store at this time, and travel re imburesemt program for out of town buyers.