Rockport Avior?

Does anyone have the specs? Are they out? Anyone heard them??? Look gorgeous....
128x128dastrix
Hi Soundcomponents, if you were to compare them to another what would they resemble...?

Do you know the frequency response or sensitivity?

Thanks
I now have the first pair of Aviors in my soundroom - they have been here for about 2 hours.

I cannot describe to you how good they are. They are so much better than many big name speakers out there that you would be shocked if you compared them - but since Rockports are so rare - very few people have heard them.

They go deeper than the Ankaa's, and are very close to the Altair in terms of performance (I heard them in the same room at the same time right after hearing the Altair - and I saw the measurements when I was up at Rockport between the Ankaa and Avior). Of course, the Altair is better and will play louder and go deeper - but the comparison is amazingly close in many ways.
I now have the first pair of Aviors in my soundroom - they have been here for about 2 hours.

I cannot describe to you how good they are.

They are so much better than many big name speakers out there that you would be shocked if you compared them - but since Rockports are so rare - very few people have heard them.

They go deeper than the Ankaa's, and are very close to the Altair in terms of performance (I heard them in the same room at the same time right after hearing the Altair - and I saw the measurements when I was up at Rockport between the Ankaa and Avior). Of course, the Altair is better and will play louder and go deeper - but the comparison is amazingly close in many ways.