What did your system look like 30 years ago?

As best as I can recall, this is what I had

Magnepan MG1.4 speakers; Rega Planar 3 turntable with a Linn K9 cartridge; CAL Icon CD player;  Adcom GTP500 II tuner/preamp; Adcom GFA545 amp

I still have my Zerostat which I bought in the 80's-
128x128zavato
Pioneer Elite Receiver. Heavy piece of electronics!
Sony ES CD player.  5 CD Carousel 
Def Tech BP10. Blown away by the bipolar impact on soundstage.  Wall of sound. 
linn table ,magnepan arm,magnepan mg3 ,Conrad Johnson pre and power ,somewhere around then I got a pioneer elite cd ,velodyne subs .I also had a nakamichi reel ,ADS and DCM speaker changes around that time among luxman, tandberg and denon gear 
My Infinity IRS Betas looked identical to how they do today.....like new.
My Linn Sondek ...same...like new 30 yrs ago and today
My Mark Levinson 23's as well....like new.
Only piece not the same....went up one number ....Audio Research 6B replaced by a Klyne 7.

Wow.  Time goes by fast.

This has turned into my wife's set-up as I have been relocated to the basement....with much sweeter system but with much lower WAF.
Kenwood 8100 integrated amp (the nice silver one)
Kenwood tuner (matched the amp)
Kenwood cassette deck (matched the amp)
Thorens 145 turntable with Stanton 681E cartridge
Bose 301 speakers (version 1 which I bought the day they first went on sale.

The amp/tuner/deck just got sold two years ago, still in perfect working condition (but had long ceased to be my primary kit)

The turntable I still use but it was refurbished and sports a Grado Prestige Gold now.

After coming to my senses, the Bose speakers had been relegated to garage use and Infinite Slope .6’s took their place.

PS I also still have my Zerostat, Dustbuster, Watts Dust Bug and other assorted vinyl gear which gets used too!  Good times!

In 1990, the system I have now was the system I had then: Nakamichi 410 preamp, Quad 405 power amp, NAD CD player (currently on my 3rd NAD CD), Thorens 166 mk2 table but married to a Denon 103 cartridge instead of the Sumiko blue point #2 I have now. Speakers? The venerable ADS 1230s, still going strong since 1983.