Does Age Matter?

Having read and contributed to several threads on the digital vs analog controversy I developed a nagging itch that suggested it is older people that prefer analog and younger people digital. If this is the case than there is most definitely a nostalgic element to that opinion. Perhaps we can answer that question. I will go first. Please do not ruminate on the differences. Age and preference, digital, analog or both! We'll tally the results at the end. 

I am 67 and like Both analog and digital.
128x128mijostyn
  • 56 and recently digital. All CDs are ripped and I’m subscribed to Roon. My new system is infinitely more enjoyable and convenient.
I am 72 and have had most all types of music reproduction at one time or another. What I value is good sound.

high quality sound can be achieved from a variety of formats.  Convenience has become important as well.  I love vinyl, but it is analogous to serving tea as opposed to just cracking a beer.  
I have drifted more towards digital as it requires less work.  But that by no means makes either superior in my view.  I have heard good and bad recordings from all sources.

At the end of the day, great sound makes me smile.
I know that you dont read my post anymore 😁 but for the sake of this interesting question i will answer:

I am 69 and i prefer digital, and love  music more than sound, and because of my way of embedding my audio system, because some dac are very good, because 10,000 vinyl makes no sense in a small house, because i hate all manipulation at each 30 minutes, and i hate fetichism of little object, i stick to digital for 30 years now but enjoy it really only with my good dac and right embeddings of it for the last 2 years...

Happy New Year...
I remember when cd’s first came out all the vinyl went down to 3.99$ and under bought as much as I could wish I had more Money then
55 yo here and I listen to mostly digital. I have a nice TT but I play it less than streaming. I also play some old mix tapes on my 1991 Denon deck. I have good DAC and Spotify Premium suits me just fine. Oh, I also play CDs but still, mostly digital.