TEAC NT-505 impossible connecting to WiFi router o such LAN: help me please?

Hello mates,
I got my NT-505 3 days ago.
It seems to be working correctly but in my opinion all software in not the same level than the device: too aged & often no relevant documentation or support about.
However my big trouble is the NETWORK interface:  since first time I switched on, the NT-505 remains "for ever"  into NET configuring blinking state until it goes in power stand by.
Summarizing:

1. RJ45 cable is ok - tested in several manners
2. the wifi router (1Gb fiber connection) is ok
3. the wifi router ether ports (4) are ok - I checked a bridged LAN configuration too

Testing the NT-505 Ether port It results:

1. the physical level of protocol seems working correctly just on-way: the interface recognizes correctly the bandwidth (Fast ot Giga in my case) end the packet coming from the router are buffered. No packet sent  to the router.

2. At protocol level no ARP session are involved hence impossible retrieve MAC address and trying to do something.

VERY STUPID ISSUES:

1. Being NET board logically split from MAIN board It's need a separate firmware(!!!): how can I upload the NET firmware if, as stated into documentation, I must use the mobile app and It's impossible connecting the device to such LAN?

2. NO menu interface to configure manually the net parameters.

May someone help me (tricks..., recovery sw,..., low level maintance menu...,...) 

Thank you a lot.

silvio66
@love_that_sound  - my DSD rips sound much better on the Teac than on my former setup (Logitech Touch as streamer, Tascam DA-3000 as dac). I like my recordings from vinyl better than Tidal master/mqa. Then again, the vinyl played direct sounds even better. Not surprising given the price difference in my system. But the Tascam is so good that I am hard pressed to tell exactly WHY the vinyl direct sounds better. No longer the old "digital" feeling, or not much of it. Not so flat, not so muffled or tunnel-like. Digital has really evolved, and if I didn't have a very good analog chain, maybe I would not have missed anything. I am not sure how much is the Teac's fault, some may be due to limitations of my recorder (DA-3000).
i didn't pick up the master clock yet, but I intend on buying when I get the chance.

The covid craziness has made simple things more difficult. 
Keep an eye on Teac's ebay page.  That's where I picked mine up, it was "open box" and discounted.  Looked like new to me.
Hello all,
 I've been reading the ins & outs,ups & downs.Hope my NP505 arrives intact.I bought it on eBay.Not sure if the guy is a authorized dealer so we shall see.
I bought a Azur 851N & the L channel went out after a week.Then came back on.The next day the reght channel went out so it is going back tomorrow.The dealer is sending me a FedEx return,no cost.
Anyway,I am not a computer guy so, I hope you folks are available for a fellow Veteran.

Regards,Tom Kelly Casa Grande Arizona