Audiophile AC Outlets

Not sure what topic to post this under, so here it goes.

Looking for recommendations on real experiences with adding audiophile AC outlets to your system?  What brands are recommended by your personal experiences?

There are many versions on the market with varying designs, materials, and pricing.  Any thoughts or recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks
pgaulke60
Installing a 20A or 30A dedicated line may be as beneficial as an audiophile duplex. Highly recommended if you have easy access to route the cable. If you drill the holes and pull the cable yourself, as well as supply your audiophile duplex and the correct circuit breaker for your brand of breaker box, an electrician should be able to complete the job in less than an hour. Or you can study YouTubes and do it yourself. Your local codes may allow for installation of a gang box directly on the floor (rather than in the wall) which makes the job easier and you may find upward facing outlets much easier to use than horizontal ones.
I've gotten better results with the Synergistic Blue and Black outlets over the Shunyata cryo and the PS Audio Power Port outlets. I'm tempted to try their Orange outlets (the Orange fuses are great), but in my setup, getting to my two dedicated outlets is a real PITA...

I have 2 20amp cheap outlets and older oyaide and furutech gtx-d (R). Each step up is worthwhile. I'm considering SR Orange outlet in hopes of gaining a little more mid-upper bass energy and clarity. Can anyone comment on their relative EQ compared to furutech rhodium? Has anyone compared maestro to SR blue or orange?

I tried all the names mentioned, but the most balanced was a cheaper outlet, yet the best balanced and noisy floor of them all or as good. Tight fit for power cords also. 

Hubbell Wiring Systems IG8300