I feel i have been done wrong by TMR..

The story I'm about to tell does not reflect in anyway any purposely wrongdoing by TMR.
I have dealt with TMR in the past and although there was a glitch, they went out of their way to rectify it and all ended well; so, I know they are good guys that practice good business. However, the other day I purchased, and by purchase, I mean moved into a cart and then pressed the pay button for a pair of Gallo speakers. To my surprise I received an SMS saying my card was charged on the one hand, and at the same time I've received a Message that the speakers have already been sold to someone else. This is the short end of the story; the full story ‏shows up a few posts below. I admit at first I've been very upset and I started this post in a different way, it parked a lot of reaction, most of it in favor of TMR which I find to be great, but the real question I want to ask and this is regardless of if it happened with TMR or with any other venue, is,  how can it be that once you move any product into a cart and press the pay button within a few moments the product can be sold simultaneously to another buyer? isn't there any smarter way to prevent such an incident which is obviously going to leave one of the customers disappointed and upset?

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xthesound
Dear Mr.  Josh Jackson , (CEO)
I appreciate you taking the time to respond.
Give me a few hours and I will share my thoughts....and why I started this post...

thanks
Dan
Hi Dan, feel free to email me directly and we can figure out what happened. If there is an error occurring with out shopping cart, I'd love to gather some details. 

josh
TMR is one of the best if not the place for online used equipment very reliable. TMR and another in Chicago are phenomenal .
Don't want to mention names but I have had some real problems with like companies. "Factory certified by our technicians" beware.......
So, I did some homework and I have a few answers and a few questions, but I'm going to respect your request to continue this conversation directly with you; not on this forum, so I won't be responding to you on these pages but rather I'll talk to you later. However there are a few things I need to say before I close up this whole thing: I made it very clear that TMR could be the best operation on Earth yet I feel and I emphasize the words "I feel" that I was done wrong buy TMR, meaning it could even be an electronic glitch on your system but the feeling is still the same; I went ahead, I actually pressed the purchase button through PayPal and was later notified that the product is no longer available, that's the bottom line… and as you said yourself, I have all the right to feel disappointed. However never did I say that you guys don't run one of the best operations in the used audio gear world, never have I called you anything suggesting you have purposely done me wrong; more so, I think I've achieved at least one thing by this post and that's to get you the CEOs attention, something I was unable to do through the chat with Adriene. I'm actually happy to see the wide support TMR has received on this thread, something that works in the favor of TMR, all that while I was still able to get my point across and to get your attention. I will now contact you directly and I'm sure once I explain to you exactly what happened you will 100% empathize with my bad feeling and hopefully this will help fix whatever problem there may be in the electronic system… I want to thank everybody and all you goners, who participated in this thread, even those who did not take my side, because if you read carefully, I never expected anyone to take one side or the other I really just wanted to air a principal in shopping online that should not be very different from shopping in the real world… Once you put a product in your cart (pressed "buy now")that product cannot be taken away buy another customer without your consent without a warning without a good reason if the product is in the cart you must assume, I'm going to buy it (sale PENDING)… just like in the supermarket… I may be still shopping around for more products in your shop and I may have run to the manager to clarify a few questions but that doesn't mean I gave up the product, Plus when I reach you in person I will show you I actually pulled out my wallet and offered to pay, a payment that was declined for reasons you and I will find out in our private conversation. thanks for listening, thanks for participating and keep running a great business…
sincerely
Dan
Thesound
PS
Dear Mr. Josh Jackson
you guys (TMR) have my mail, I don't have yours ( Josh Jackson ); please shoot me a mail so I can respond to it....
tnx
Dan