How come there is no thread on the RealityCheck?

In my opinion this one the greatest improvements in audio in 40 years. AA is full of discussions about it, but there has been nothing here. Maybe that a $575 tweak is beyond Audiogoners?
tbg
Tbg,
Yes, that is me. The modified unit has an outboard power supply (transformer-based) and a second power supply installed in the unit itself. The original switch-mode power supply has been removed. This allows one to disconnected or remove the fan as well. The modification can be done so that the AC cord goes in the RC or in the new outboard unit.

I sent three original CDs and the copies I made of each using my modified RC, to another member of the Audiogon community. I've invited him to post his honest responses, good or bad, to this thread.

I often compare:
1. the orignal CD
to
2. the RC copy
to
3. the modified RC copy

Sometimes I like number 1, sometimes I like number 3.
George has introduced a new product RealDisc™. Waiting time between treatment steps has been reduced to 1-minute from 5-minutes.
There have been many posts concerning Real Disk on Audioasylum General, with many finding there to be further improvement. I have ordered some, but note it is not a total replacement for ClearDisc.
ClearDisc is now used to clean off previous applications of ClearBit on the origianl CD. RealDisc is far superior to ClearDisc. ClearBit is now used on the rims of the origial CD, and the surfaces of the CD-R, but not the rims. Confusing? Not really.

Tbg, you are in for a real treat when you get your RealDisc.

Steve
Splaskin, from all indications you are correct. Apparently there are still instances where you use ClearDisk. It sounds like you use RealDisc to clean off old ClearBit on originals. I assume that you then reburn copies on which you do not use ReadDisc. Correct?