The secret to a great amplifier...

Is a $150 Orange fuse from Synergistic Research. Seriously, extreme boost in sonic performance. Blacker background, larger soundstage... if I wanted to make some bucks, I’d put these is cheap OEM compnents and start letting the accolades and purchasers come calling.

Mind you, I have a high value-oriented $20k system, so it was nice before, but damn!
redwoodaudio
I'm really not trying to convince or persuade anyone. Just letting those of you who are interested know, in slightly cheeky way, of my experience with these fuses. I'm not special. But I needed to hear this from others a few times before I could take the leap. And I'm glad I did. I don't care if you do or don't want to try it. But if you do, it's fun. 
Been listening all day to new orange fuse  in the sony playstation..im loving this  playstation for CD playback....next up  thomas schroder double interconnects on the playstation.

This is a good example of the saying "no good deed goes unpunished". This is not the first time positive finding's are reported here with the installation of special fuses. I myself have no reason to question the member's good findings and experience, , plus I further appreciate redwoodaudio's sharing of this tweek!