What speakers have best bass for hip hop, and rock

I have revel studios and krell kav2250's bi amp, and I'm not that happy with the bass or soundstage. I recently heard a B&W 801N, liked it, and want to audition the new 802D. Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I really don't know what else is out there that would be good. As you see, I am mostly into "popular" music. Thanks.
chas68
This is very interesting, I have to check out the subs, and also legacy. The Atc is a new idea. Are they widely available here? Do you need a sub with them?
I don't agree with all the advices about getting a lot of bass and ditto subwofers. Rap, rock and pop are often over-compressed produced music that need a system that can portrait this bad production as a gestalt of music and not as a piece of compressed sound. And the most important quality in this genre, in my opinion, is the ability to present the piece of music, wether rap or rock, with pace, rythme and timing (PRaT). Modern music is firstmost rhythmical. As long as your music system get this right, rap is funky! A big system with a lot of bass can also be slow and uninteresting. The positive side of having a system that gets PRaT right is that also jazz and classical music is involving.