Cube Audio Nenuphar Single Driver Speaker (10 inch) TQWT Enclosure

Cube Audio (Poland) designs single drivers and single driver speakers. 

Principals are Grzegorz Rulka and Marek Kostrzyński.

Link to the Cube Audio Nenuphar (with F10 Neo driver) speaker page: 

https://www.cubeaudio.eu/cube-audio-nenuphar

Link to 6Moons review by Srajan Ebaen (August 2018):

https://6moons.com/audioreview_articles/cubeaudio2/

----------------------------------------

Parameters (from Cube Audio):

Power: 40 W

Efficiency: 92 dB

Frequency response: 30Hz - 18kHz ( 6db)*

Dimensions: 30 x 50 x 105 cm

Weight: 40 Kg

* Frequency response may vary and depends on room size and accompanying electronic equipment.
david_ten
I have never heard a Boenicke apart from the youtube videos and I liked what I heard. Its interesting that folks who are interested in Cube are also also interested in them as I am. I would be highly interested in a comparison between the two though I am not sure if this would be the right thread. The amp requirements for the Cube and Boenicke are on the opposite end of the spectrum.
The Raido/Børresen in shows always have a wider placement configuration very close to the side wall with aggressive toe-in towards the listening position. Maybe they don't care for the sidewall reflection based on how the speaker is designed. I am still playing to the positioning with the Nenuphars and experimented a  little with the toe-in and I find aggressive toe-in make the sound too bright and sharp for my taste. Currently they are toed in about 5-10degree. How much toe-in do you guys have ? Between, anyone using a pair of subs with the Cube ? 
Initially I had my Cubes pointed straight ahead but have found they do sound better with a slight toe-in. Haven't tried corner placement because of furniture constraints.

Boenickes and Cubes are quite different animals but share something that I find attractive. It might be called flow or a more natural sound. I don't care for speakers that "push" music at me.
@cal3713   +1

Btw, I just wanted to say how exemplary this thread is. Just pure, helpful, experience sharing and education. It's really a pleasure, thanks.

@stephendunn  Congratulations on your success with the Vinnie Rossi integrated and resistor solution.