Who's using Harbeth with tubes, what speaker model and how many watts per channel?

Curious what current consensus is regarding the above question.

Thank you.
128x128joeinid
Harbeth SHL5+ with Mc275 tube amp and Mc c2500 tube preamp here. I’m  a lightweight in the audio world but have played around some and this is a great combination. Also have Harbeth Compact 7’s driven with a Luxman Class A 590ax and that’s a great sound as well. 
I own Harbeth 30.1's driven by a pair of Rogue Audio M-180 monoblocks (180wpc) with KT120 output tubes. After years of experimenting I have found my sweet spot.

As far as using the 4 or 8 ohm taps, I was told to try both and use the ones that sound better. Without getting too deep in the weeds, for me it was the 8 ohm taps and that's what I use.
30.1s with Rogue Cronus Magnum 2 (100wpc). Stock KT 120 power tubes with NOS Mullard in preamp stage. Have never come close to feeling short on power. Don’t think I’ve ever gone past 2 o’clock on the volume dial. 
Thx @twoleftears. This isn’t the first thread on this controversial question so do a search for my info.

I have the 40.2 Annies and I’m using Linear Tube Audio’s Zotl40 Reference amps monoblocked which is approx 90 wpc in 8 ohms. The tubes in each amp are a quad of NOS Mullard EL34 (EF2 from early 1960’s). Berning’s Zotl adjusts to the impedance of the speaker.

According to some I may be missing out on certain peak transients but given the music I listen to (and vinyl only), it wouldnt be much. Otherwise the combination is sweet, warm, beautiful and musical to my ears that I can listen to for hours without fatigue which was had been a huge issue for me.
The impedance curve for the 40.2 below. Impedance appears to be ABOVE 8 OHMS ALMOST EVERYWHERE, except for a slight dip below that value in the vicinity of 100Hz.  So some unscrupulous manufacturers would claim the 40.2, 40.2A, and now the 40.3 are a 12 ohm speaker, but given how these measurements are averaged its clearly an 8 ohm speaker so use the 8 ohm tap.

Regarding ease of drive the minimum impedance  of 8 ohms means that most if not all amplifiers will be able to supply the necessary current for a given power output level without difficulty.   Otherwise the modest 86db sensitivity and the ultimate amount of power needed will depend on the usual factors- average listening level, distance to speakers and dynamic range of the music listened to. 

https://www.inputaudio.de/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/harbeth_m402_audio_test.pdf