Wife opened door to build my best ever system...ideas for what it should be?

Long ago investment that had languished for decades suddenly was transformed in value and is going to pay out. While the bulk of the money will help with our retirement, my wife suggested that this is the opportunity for me to "buy the system you always wanted but never had the chance to buy".....I am figuring on $10-20k to do this. I am presently fairly happy with my speakers (Ohm Walsh 2-100s, Kef R300s) and my sources (Sony SACD 5400ES, Marantz SA8006) but think my power sources have room for improvement (Acurus R11, McIntosh MC250, Marantz PM8005). Dont have a dedicated room though if we are able to buy a new house from this that is my BIG DREAM? For now, the 2 systems, which I would like to edit down to 1 with 1 set of power amps, are in my LR which is a bit cluttered but what I have. I listen to jazz, blues, rock, classical, acoustic music, Hawaiian slack key, bluegrass, female vocals...about 5000 CDs. There is no real shop locally, no techs, here in Hawaii but my in laws are in DE where I have been to Overture alot as well as a few other shops in PA, NJ. I expect it will probably be 6-9 months before I am in the place to spend the money and also hopefully to get off the rock and travel safely. So, its a good time for research and strategizing...especially under the pandemic. I think the amplification is focus one but maybe I need to think bigger and upgrade my speakers too? I cant get anything bigger than the Ohms and the room (12 deep by 18 wide by 9-14 feet high) will absorb only some much energy. I have never owned tubes and am intrigued although concerned about the heat during summer...I do have AC but also the US' most expensive power utility. My mind goes to things like McIntosh MC275 or MA7000, maybe Pass (never heard it), frankly never put a fantasy system together because I didnt see it happening...
Any and all suggestions are appreciated. I figure I will put a list together then down the road spend time on the Mnld and do lots of listening for system synergy...then hopefully be able to buy and ship and in a year have a new system....
joekapahulu
Thanks for all the feedback. I think it will be even more challenging to do this after reading all these comments. I have historically preferred separates over integrated amps but probably mostly due to possibly out of date thinking that the integrateds were a compromise. The current Marantz integrated was a concession for a remote due to back injury that necessitated having a means to adjust my system without moving much during a 6 month recovery. It was also the first modern piece I had bought in at least 10 years other than CDPs. Got the Kef R300s at the same time for a very good price because I needed something which was quieter to use at night when I couldnt sleep and listened to music to relax. I like the open sound of the Ohm Walsh's and appreciate the fact they have a very wide sweet spot, wide soundstage and go pretty low in the bass. I also enjoy what they do with voices. I have enjoyed Spendors, Harbeths, Rogers, other Brit speakers. I have had limited exposure to all tube systems but the ones I have liked (Mac 275) had I guess an older style sound vs the Rogue Cronus Magnum which sounded more like solid state to me. Heard both at Overture on B & Ws, Magico and Sonus Fabers. Liked the B W the least, seemed a bit bright to me. I like my Kefs but I think the UniQ needs to be carefully paired. I heard the Kef Ref1s with Marantz KI gear a few years ago up in NJ (cant remember where) but that was an eye opener which took me to looking for Kefs. I was going to do the LS50s but heard them side by side up at Quest For Sound IN PA and felt the 300 had more bass, presence and WAF. 
Will have to do some more research on this....given Covid it is probably summer next year at the earliest when we will be traveling to the Mainland. So, I have the time.
edcyn...Aloha bro. Good to see there is at least one other audiophile out here...we are hidden well. I am up in the mountains so maybe similar weather to Hilo area although we dont get the cool winters and rain like we used. I did the fan and open windows thing for years here but developed some asthma  suddenly and found a portable AC helped alot. When we needed to do some remodeling, it was a natural to add a split system. Best thing I ever did in this house for our health and made a lengthy recovery from surgery much better. Now, it has me thinking I could do tubes even if they put out heat....we shal see. Thanks for the feedback. 
My choices would include about anything in the Pass Labs lineup that fits your budget. Their stuff is just so consistently top notch and great sounding. Extreme attention to quality and detail in both sound and build. The best customer service in the business.

I did many hours of research (well over 100+ hours) and listening to numerous brands over the span of a year before settling on a Pass Labs int 250 integrated. I’m running the int 250 through a pair of Harbeth Super HL 5+ 40th Anniversary speakers, a dual power supply MSB Discrete DAC, and now have a little over 300 listening hours on the amp and my new system. I’m ecstatic with it. I couldn’t be happier. My ears are pretty happy too. ;)

A name that, IMHO, seems to sometimes get overlooked is Naim. I would take a serious look at a complete Naim system headed by their Supernait 3 integrated. Superb sounding amp and system. Major bang for the buck.

Other names I auditioned that I’d recommend include Luxman, Boulder, VAC, Simaudio/Moon and Gryphon. So many great choices out there.
Post removed