30w class A amp for Joseph Audio perspective 2?

I recently got a pair of Joseph audio perspective with G2 upgrade. I paired it with VAC renaissance 70/70 tube amp and VAV renaissance mk v tube pre.

I found myself always listen to them in medium to low volume and the volume pot in the pre never goes beyond 9 o clock ( starting from 6 o clock). 

I do enjoy the sound of this combo though. Silky and smooth all the way.

So I was thinking to use a lower power amp. Anyone has suggestions around 30wpc class A amp that is musical and would match the JA perspectives (3 way 84db, 8 ohms nominal, 5.5 ohms minimum) well? Tube or SS should both be fine.
128x128yuhengdu_tiger
@paladin  Sounds good! Yeah I already found that using lower output level on my DAC makes things sound smoother. Going to play with the feedback on the amp more. Did you ever change the grounding settings between DC/AF/RF? It is very hard for me to adjust it with tubes running hot but I want to know if it is worth trying. 
@ tiger, Do you have gain controls on the back of the amp. What jjss49 said is right. Adjusting the amps in put gain will make the amp, more or less sensitive to in put Voltage, from the preamp output. :-)

@ditusa  The amp has a gain control through different feedback amount using knobs in the front panel. thanks.
Hi

I also vote for the Pass Labs xa30.8. I have owned one for five years and have used it with many different speakers and several different preamps and it ALWAYS sounds wonderful and it will easily drive just about any speaker. I am using currently using it with a pair of Eminent Technology LFT8B speakers and those are 83 dB! Extremely musical and bulletproof reliability. In my opinion, a giant killer. Enjoy.

Scot