Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
The head phone cable's from Tara Lab's are statement cable's, recently had the chance to do critical listing with the different models, loved them to say the least, I find it hard to imagine any other cable's would sound better than my preference here.
Hi all,
I want to change my speaker cables and after reviewing and hearing from few audiophile friends, I am convinced to switch to TARA Labs evolution series. I am trying to decide between air evolution and 0.8 speaker cables. How much of the difference in the quality if anybody have tried both or auditioned. 
Hi romney80, This depends on which Evolution cable's you are talking about?, there is different models. 
I am looking for air evolution vs 0.8. Is the difference between them significant enough to justify the cost difference ?
Hi romney80, yes, There is a significant difference with performance, I would get the 0.8 with ground station interconnect's, very revealing, definitely will let you know your weak link of your system is if out fitted with all of it, the speaker cable's are good as well.