Any advantage to Bluesound Node 2i Versus Streaming from PC

I'm trying a loaner Bluesound Node 2i streamer which salesperson said will sound better than streaming from my PC.  I doubted this since both are just feeding a digital signal to my Amp.  It's just zeros and ones right?   I have the Bluesound connected with a decent (not high end) digital coaxial cable to my Lyngdorf 3400.  The PC is connected with a cheap USB cable to the same Lyngdorf.  The sensitivity of both inputs is set to 0dB.  The bluesound is set to fixed volume and the PC volume is set to max.  I am playing Tidal through both input devices.  I am trying to discern if there is any difference in sound quality.  When played through the amp the bluesound volume is a whole lot louder than the PC.  I have not found a way to level match the two inputs for comparison.  The bluesound sounds good and is a lot louder per any particular volume setting on the amp.  Does this mean the Bluesound is sending a better signal to the amp?  Is the  coaxial cable a better medium to transmit the  audio signal?  Is this the reason it's louder?  Could the Tidal feed through Bluesound be better than the Tidal Desktop app on my PC?  I need some help as I have to decide by Saturday whether to keep the Bluesound or return it. Other than sound quality there are only minor advantages to owning the Bluesound which don't warrant the purchase.  My amp has a built in streamer but no built in Tidal (which is the reason I'm using the PC.)
128x128ppack
I’m wondering why you would choose a Blusound Node 2i when you already have a capable DAC?  In the Node you are paying for a streamer and a DAC but then you are only using the streamer. I’m assuming you have a price point you are comfortable with (~$500?). I am guessing that for that cost you could find a dedicated streamer w/o DAC that would out perform both your PC and the Node.  I wish I could recommend specific units but I don’t personally have any experience with such units. Maybe others could provide suggestions. 
I have two Nodes one is a version 2 and the other is a 2i. I have them connected them via coaxial to Denafrips Ares II and a Schiit Yggdrasil. In both these setups I had previously used a pc USB to stream music through Qobuz or Amazon HD and I cannot tell you that there was any noticeable improvement in sound quality maybe slightly better sound with the Ares II because the power isn’t isolated in the USB connection. The main reason I switched to using the Nodes is the ease of operation via the app. It’s so much easier and faster to play music using the app, plus I can set up multi room playback effortlessly . The app is not perfect but it is extremely fast and easy I listen to way more music now that I have the Nodes.
Thanks everyone for all the good input. Tonight I discovered Tidal desktop app has a feature called Exclusive mode.  It says “with exclusive mode Tidal has exclusive use of the audio device.”  “This setting only has effect on Master and Hi-Fi mode”. Toggle this on and the volume goes up substantially to the level coming out of the Bluesound streamer and seems like quality improves too.  All this time I never knew about this setting.  I haven’t tried finding an SPL but with the sound Now audibly close between the two devices I’ve been doing some A/B.  Very close between the two devices but I will do some more listening even though I will likely return the Bluesound for now.  Upgraded USB Cable coming tomorrow. Thank you Amazon Prime.   I also discovered the Bluesound has a very good headphone amp which adequately drives my Sennheiser 660s which are difficult to drive. This is a very good device which I would definitely recommend but seems it’s duplicative for me. 
Are you stuck on Tidal? What other streaming services does your amp offer or can connect to?
I’m unaware of the Lyngdorf Directly supporting any other service the offers MQA files. It has Roon but that’s another investment on top of a streaming service and adds complexity. Too bad as I’m sure streaming directly through the amp is a better option.