q3 magico

Good morning .....
There are no review on q3??
Thank you to all forum members.
ciro71
I have Q3 now for several weeks. I think the description of Q3's sound in Ultra Audio is very accurate especially regarding absence of distortion/coloration, tranparency and the bass. Never heard any speaker with clean, highly detailed bass like Q3 before except in Q5. I only heard Tidal once but in a rather poorly setup room so it would not be fair to compare. I am not sure if I would stick out my neck and say that it is the best speakers under $50,000 since I have not heard them all under good conditions but of those I heard, I prefer Q3 over the quite a bit more expensive Rockport,Wilson, YG Kipod, and Lumen White speakers for sure.
i heard both the tidal piano and magico Q3 in the munich show for a few days.to me the tidals are overated. like 'ACK' said- another mdf with accuton drivers.there are many companies with the same stuff, what is the big deal? they sounded bright with no soul, and noisy.
the q3 were a better speakers, with more musicallity.
i read mr. fritz's reviews- he likes everything and nothing at the same time.not very reliable reviewer.
some pepole chase the last fashion(tidal?), not the real substance of sound.
ciro71, with maestro, i think you are on a good way to sound heavan!excellent choice.
If it matters, I've heard the Q3 once at its introduction, and when I read Jeff's review I thought it was exactly spot on - that is, up to the point where he compares it with the Tidal, which I haven't heard, therefore can't judge that part of the review; although I have heard other MDF/Accuton speakers, albeit not with Mundorf-based crossovers.

I also thought that the Q3 was a completely different beast than the V3 and now also *musical* unlike the V3. But these are just my opinions like everyone else's. If I were not totally annoyed by the price increase, I would have probably bought the Q3s, and certainly can't spend tens of thousands of dollars on MDF.

When it comes to MDF, I'll just say this: I am glad my reasonably-priced furniture is real cherry and walnut, and would never care for MDF furniture no matter how cheap it might be, much less if it were expensive.