The Battle between Stiffness And Damping Of The Speaker Enclosures!

This is a good article I found on 6moons! 

Not connected with this company in any way

https://www.6moons.com/audioreview_articles/aequo3/
highend666
Some say these Volya Bouquet Loudspeakers could be one of the very best on the market right now..
Seems unlikely. With rated sensitivity at 86dB, and impedance of 4 ohms, when you work out the math the efficiency is 83dB. That is a speaker that needs a lot of power to play anything unless in a very small room, and will suffer from thermal compression. To give you can idea of what I'm talking about, in my room I can reach 105dB without stressing the amplifier- at that level the system still sounds relaxed and smooth. My amps only make 60 watts but my speakers are 98dB 1 watt/1meter.

If I had those speakers in the same room to reach the same sound pressure level I would need an amplifier with about 2000 watts. Plain and simply, there really aren't any amps that make that kind of power and sound like real music. IMO these speakers are criminally inefficient unless you are unconcerned about playing most music at anything approaching realistic.
Very interesting....

They are truly horrible look and now proven flawed in design....

atmasphere

In the 6moons review on page 4, they said they used a 300B amp with only 8 watts and it worked just fine and their room is not small.