No longer need 16' speaker cable pair- options?

So- when I bought my speaker cables a few years ago, Analysis Plus Mesh Oval 9's, the way my system was set up, I needed a 16' pair. My set up is entirely different now, and I don't need more than a 10' run. As I see it, I have 3 options: 1- do nothing; 2- have my cables re-terminated by AP into a 10' pair and a spare 6' pair; 3- Sell my Oval 9's and look for an entirely new cable.

I do like the AP 9's- it's a full and warm cable. Really checks off all the right boxes for me and in the time I've owned them, never been disappointed by their performance. My amp is a Pass X250.8 and the speakers are Revel Studio 2.

Your thoughts? Thanks!
128x128zavato
I'm in the same situation.  I'm just using my 15 foot speaker cables with the excess laid out in a zigzag pattern behind the speakers.  I have always heard that you don't want to coil speaker wire as it can add inductance.
Hadn't ever thought of that, Chuck; of course, makes perfect sense--there's almost a 4ft run in my floor standing speakers from the connectors to the drivers, and I am sure there is room for improvement. Thank you.
Zavato, you can find plenty to read about on why the shortest length possible of speaker cable is the best option.  A longer signal connecting cable is a better choice than a longer speaker cable.  As dweller mentioned, if your speakers are capable of bi-wire connectivity, and if you are able to centrally locate your amp between your speakers (and thus using a longer signal connecting cable), then with 16' you have sufficient length to make a double bi-wire configuration of 2, 8' pairs.  That would be the best option for utilizing and repurposing what you presently have and creating a superior solution of connectivity.  I recommend having Analysis Plus do the re-terminations so you know it was properly done by those who know their products best.  The result should put a smile on your face every time you listen to your system.
Enjoy the music.