Best Electrostatic loudspeaker?

Many of us have found that nothing make the magic happen like a pair of Electrostatics. It's been an evolutionary road for me, starting with various dynamic systems, then ribbon/dynamic hybrids, then full range planar magnetics (Maggies), then Electrostatics. So those of you with experience in Electrostatics, which do you think is (are) the best designed and executed example(s) of the breed?
captain_imho
I think my soundlab m2's do quite well in the bass region;overall it is the best speaker I have owned;I would like to hear that field coil speaker that Ralph from atmasphere comments on now and then.
First post in maybe 10 years.....

Avalon Radian 2C3D with all Spectral/MIT setup long gone......

But my ex-wife graciously gave back after 15 years my original Acoustat 2+2 speakers with my original Spectral DMC-10 and DMA-50. Running a old Rega Saturn with very old MIT Oracle cables.

Re-read Holt's 1984 review of the Acoustats and Dave Wilson's review of the DMA-50  from 1985 or 6. Funny how delightful to hear and feel the joy of being an audiophile again.

When I heard Schubert's 9th I leaped with happiness with smiles hearing the Emerson Quartet performing the late quartets.

35 years later I can find peace.
It's great when you find a treasured speaker! Eight years have passed since my Kingsound King III review, and they continue to amaze me.