Cube Audio Nenuphar Single Driver Speaker (10 inch) TQWT Enclosure

Cube Audio (Poland) designs single drivers and single driver speakers. 

Principals are Grzegorz Rulka and Marek Kostrzyński.

Link to the Cube Audio Nenuphar (with F10 Neo driver) speaker page: 

https://www.cubeaudio.eu/cube-audio-nenuphar

Link to 6Moons review by Srajan Ebaen (August 2018):

https://6moons.com/audioreview_articles/cubeaudio2/

----------------------------------------

Parameters (from Cube Audio):

Power: 40 W

Efficiency: 92 dB

Frequency response: 30Hz - 18kHz ( 6db)*

Dimensions: 30 x 50 x 105 cm

Weight: 40 Kg

* Frequency response may vary and depends on room size and accompanying electronic equipment.
david_ten
Congratulations @bebruatigan and thanks for interesting information.

If you can try and borrow a Bakoon 13R.

Hi bebruatigan,

You experienced a very dramatic form of the 'break-in' process. I am glad you had the patience to give the Nenuphars a chance. Some listeners would have  come to a premature conclusion and given up on them. I have no doubt that your are hearing superb sound with your new system. Congratulations and enjoy this for many years.

Charles

The preamp is the Linear Tube Audio MZ3. I use the speaker taps to the Zu Undertone. The dac is a Border Patrol SEi (I leave the tube buffer off). An Antipodes EX running Roon and Qobuz is the source. 
Over on AudioShark I came across an interesting post about Nenuphars and the Gryphon Diablo 300:

www.audioshark.org/amplifiers-8/gryphon-diablo-300-vs-vitus-audio-sia-025-mk-ii-16909.html?h...
Yesterday my friend brought all his system to my home. He wanted to know why i m so happy with my new speakers, Cube Audio Nenuphars.
Full range, single driver, no crossover 6 ohm and 92db.

His system consists of: 
Gryphon300+dave+mscaller+n10.
PC from True Signal, SC Sablon t.o.r, IC Atlas Mavros
PC for gryphon: Sablon t.o.r.

I drive my speaker with mbl c51, 300w class D.

Guess what? Gryphon is an amazing match to these moderately sensible speakers! My friend was speechless, anticipating a bad match! I guess Gryphon, when used at low volume, throws class A only power, and that's what these babies like the most.