Michael Weiss - Soul Journey - Kickstarter

I just got an email from Jerome Sabbagh about this new all analog LP trying to get funded.  Jerome is in charge of quality control.  If any of you bought or heard Jerome's LP's, then you know how FANTASTIC they sound.  He really is a fanatic about the pressing and sound quality, (thanks for that Jerome).

The digital files sound very good, so the all analog version should be stellar!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1164645459/michael-weiss-soul-journey-analog-vinyl
128x128mofimadness
UPDATE: With one week remaining in my Kickstarter campaign we've met our minimum funding goal to go forward. The actual cost of production is considerably higher than that so I hope to meet the shortfall in the remaining week. I'm offering two new rewards that should appeal to serious jazz fans in the New York area: In addition to a signed, numbered double LP set, receive two complimentary passes to meet and hear Michael Weiss –

perform with the George Coleman Quintet at Smoke Jazz Club, NYC for one set. Choose from December 19, 20, 21 or 22, 2019. Sets at 7:00p, 9:00p, & 10:30p. Set choice based on availability at the time of your pledge. $250 Limit: 2

perform with his trio at Mezzrow Jazz Club, NYC for one set. Choose from January 31 or February 1, 2020. Sets at 7:30p and 9:00p Set choice based on availability at the time of your pledge. $150 Limit: 2

The Kickstarter expires afternoon of December 12.
Final Plug (I promise)
24 hours to go.

Several enticing rewards to choose from. Please take a look and listen if you haven’t already.
Thanks,
Michael
Soul Journey is officially released today, July 14, 2020.

The two-LP set is all analog. Of 500 copies pressed, 250 are numbered.
Engineer - Joe Ferla @Avatar Studios
Mastering - Bernie Grundman
Pressing - Gary Salstrom/QRPJackets - Stoughton Printing
Most importantly, the music speaks for itself.
Available for purchase here:michaelweiss.info/recordings.htm
Samples here:https://soundcloud.com/michaelweisspiano/