Recommended Speaker Design for Corner / Near-Wall Placement?

Hi all, hoping to learn from your experiences.  My listening space is living room/kitchen (10x15) in a small apartment. Due to kitchen counter, speaker placement is along 7 ft front wall pointing towards living room sofa, with room corner and kitchen counter "corner" as the boundaries. 

Looking for speaker options that can go near wall/corner and perform well.  Have looked into Audio Note, Zu Audio, Klipsch horns, Tribe On-Wall, Ohm Acoustics, etc. Started with Dynaudio bookshelves + dual subs placed on either side of small kitchen table about 5.5' apart. 50/50 music/movies.  I understand I may not get great imaging given my sofa position of 10-12 feet back from speakers 5-6 feet apart, but I can always move closer for listening. Thanks!

edvardmonk
Ack-chew-ally, the Rogers LS35a and similar speakers require placement far from any walls or corners.
The Charney Audio Maestro with Voxativ drivers are made to be placed close to front wall and in corners. Large engaging soundstage with bass. That will fit well for your room size and restrictions.
http://charneyaudio.com/the-maestro.html
Vivid Audio folks told me that their speakers can be placed rather close to the back wall because of the back wave cancelling tube they use (my layman's explanation). There is a new Vivid monitor (S12?) that is coming out from them very soon which should be interesting.