Speakers for Pathos Classic One MKIII

Hello Gents. My system consists of the following components:

Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Esprit (DC) Turntable
Pro-Ject USB DAC Box S2+
Pathos Classic One MKIII Integrated Hybrid Amplifier
Klipsch RP-600M Speakers

I have this system form more than a year but I think I'm tired of the forward sound of the Klipsches. To be honest I really like the dynamics, the clarity and the details but I'm enough of the sound right in my face, so I'm looking for a floorstander under 1000$ that have a more relaxed, warm - laid back sound. My priorities would be:

1. Musical
2. Refined
3. Rich/Body/Texture
4. Relaxed
5. Clarity/Details
6. Good LF extension

I've made some basic research and came to the following options:

- Q Acoustics 3050i
- PSB Alpha T20
- KEF Q550
- Wharfedale Diamond 230
- Dali Zensor 5

What do you think of these options guys? Would you recommend something else?

Thanks!

celestial__sound
I demoed the Monitor Audio Silver 500 driven by the pathos, but i wasn't impressed. I suspect it was the room, i could feel but not hear the bass. Also the overall sound was somehow lifeless and thin.
Now i have another offer from my dealer for the new Dynaudio Emit M30 series but they don't have them on stock so i wont be able to demo them. I was wondering if anyone of you have any experience with Dynaudios.

Thanks
I demoed an old pair of Dynaudio contur 1 mk2 with the pathos, and i was pretty impressed.  I was ready to pull the trigger on new the new Emit M30 series but than suddenly a friend of mine convinced me to demo the Q Acoustics 3050i before i make any final decision.  God ... those inexpensive speakers (800$) almost half the price of dynaudios sounded so good on the pathos. The soundstage was 3D holographic  very deep and wide, the bass was punchy and defined (bit uncontrolled on a moments), the vocals and the piano were in the air well beyond the speakers. I thought to my self this should stop here :) So i ordered a pair and I'm enjoing them right now with Bill Evans Trio :)