How to adjust height of Eminent Technology ET-2 tonearm

I just mounted a new cartridge on my ET-2 tonearm. Got everything adjusted and then realized the new cartridge is 4 or 5 mm thicker than the cartridge I removed. The entire arm assembly needs to be raised by that much. I need help! I have the manual I downloaded from the Eminent Technology site and can't find any instructions to do what I need. There's just about every conceivable adjustment available on the ET-2. I can't imagine this not being possible.
Can anyone give me a hand? I'd greatly appreciate it. Photos would be wonderful to assist me. Yes, I am, in fact, desperate.
daveaj255
If you were satisfied with how your previous cartridge performed in it’s set-up, just loosen the arc block screw slightly and raise that assembly up to compensate for the extra thickness. Don’t re-tighten too much, which is a mistake many novices make.
Here’s a great trick... Cut a piece of painter’s tape as even as possible, then apply it to what you think to be 4/5 mm higher on the arc block post. This gives you a removable reference point. Not much guessing. You'll only get this here.
Hi Dave

The entire arm assembly needs to be raised by that much.

Bruce Thigpen designed 3 adjustment holes specifically for that purpose  in the Joint..... also known as the "Gooseneck". 

See the linked picture.   

https://photos.app.goo.gl/yss4o759RiGHtNky7