Attn Vinyl lovers - what CD Player do you use?

While reading through the many threads on Vinyl vs. CD, I thought it might be interesting to see what CD transports/players Vinyl fans use when not listening to their analog rig?
encyclopediabsh
How's the playback on that Music Vault? Recording vinyl doesn't seem too difficult- my Yamaha CDR does it very well (although the interface is pretty lame). But, the actual recordings sound very close to the vinyl. And, that's not really an "audiophile" piece of equipment.
I think you are asking me how good the Music Vault One sounds.
It sounds better than most CD players. I think you will find that your really crappy sounding CDs will sound pleasant enough through a Music Vault and your really good CDs better than you have heard them before. In addition you can down load Hi Res files from HD Tracks or other sites and play these as well, something most CD Players can't do. It is a server after all.
Ayre CX-7e. Have had it for a few years and love it (should really go for the MP upgrade soon!). Some CD's are better, some records are better - my vinyl rig is a bit higher end than the CDP, but it's close. One thing the CDP can't do is fill the room with music the way that the best vinyl does...but I suspect that's down to the missing resolution of the CD format.

Abbey Road - remaster - parts of it are better on CD, parts are better on vinyl...some of the remastering choices on this album were quite drastic and removed some distortion that's in the original recordings, so in that respect, the CD is better. In terms of filling the room with music though...as usual, the vinyl wins out.
I use the EMM Labs CDSD SE and the DCC2SE DAC combo. I bought the EMM XDS 1 player recently. But nothing beats the Vinyl set up.

It just sounds natural. Digital is all about sound shaping using algorithms. That is music to some years and noise to others. Tis best to listen to what u r more comfortable with. But try one must to all possible sources and technologies...
Naim CD5x, Marantz DV7001 (for SACD) and Squeezebox Duet with Cambridge DacMagic.

Nothing compares to vinyl through my Basis 1400/Encounter MkIII/Ortofon Kontrapunkt b.