CD Treatment

I read recently on a thread here that there are ways to treat CD’s so that they sound better. What are some of the easier treatment methods that you’ve tied that have worked?

My CD player is an old Simaudio Supernova with front loading tray.

I have about 1500 CD’s

Thanks
fundsgon
You know you went too far down the rabbit hole when you start writing ‘x = PRESENT TIME and ‘x 26 ‘x in red pen on all your CDs. Coloring cassettes also.
I have clearly demonstrated the sonic effects of this to others in my listening room.

1) User a cleaner to remove the film. AudioTop is expensive but works really well. Clean the disk twice.
2) Use a black permanent marker on the edge. Black blocks all light. People started using green because it cancels the stray red laser. Black is better.

Then Marigo makes mats to place on the disc. I used 6 different mats over the years. The latest Marigo clear mat is by far the best. the other mats just removed glare and improved focus. This Marigo clear mat seems more like a player upgrade.

There is more. But start here.
Ack chew ally, black around the edge hurts the sound. Sorry to burst your bubble. Pop! Musta been placebo effect. No offense.
Post removed