Magico vs the world

Everywhere I look I only see people (end users and professional reviewers) raving about magico. Build quality, incredible sound, etc... everyone just loves them, especially the modern series, A3, M series, S series (mk2 variant). It is impressive for sure. But I am curious, what speakers have you heard that you compared to magico that you like as much or maybe even better?
smodtactical
I’m not a big fan of magico, I’ve listened to all of them (including the M project with opus cable etc with d’agostino, audio research, constellation and other crazily expensive stuff) and never fell in love with their sound.. impressive detail, but it’s not warm and natural 
my personal taste 
P.s. after a couple of years of listening session with several brands I ended up buying WA Alexia which to my ears have a much more natural (analog) sound. It’s not just about better voice or more natural acoustic instruments, they just give a better “picture”. I would also put my previous speakers (linn Komri) above Magico, as The are less natural than Alexia but incredibly detailed, resulting in a better overall picture.
fair to say that it’s a personal assessment based on my taste and I find magico very detailed and balanced too

Heard the S5 I think it was ... not even close to a natural presentation.  No thanks.  I recommend the Canalis Allegra.   It's like they're not there.
Hello,I had a pair of Dunlavy SC V, and those speakers was suppose to be my last one, but when i heard the Magico A3 i was very impressed. For the sound of course, but also for the image. When the set up is good the image is as big as the Dunlavy SC V with much less speakers volume.
So,I bought the Magico A3 after listening three other pairs of speakers. It was: Sonus Faber Olympica, Dynaudio Contour 60 and Paradigm Persona 5F. Those speakers was good, but nothing comparable with the Magico A3 for the same price. The sound and the image of the A3 was more than three time better than the others speakers that i heard.It's why i bought them. 
Note:
First if you buy them new, be patient, patient and patient.... Some people sold them after six mounth or less and i hunderstand them. The Magico are very difficult to break in("à rôder" in french). You have to be patient because at the beginning they sound very badly. Acording to Magico it takes 600 hours, but i thing it takes more than that.
And when they start to sing   ...it's Magico.
:-)
With respect to comparing and judging speakers it’s imperative that comparisons are auditioned in the same environment. You’re just guessing otherwise which is what we do because home speaker trials are rare I think. FWIW