All-in-one: $1k Marantz or $2k Hegel?

Considering upgrading from Bluesound Powernode 2 for office system. Looking for better sound quality from one-box amplified digital streamer box. Only Tidal streaming will be used for this system.
Intrigued by marantz pm7000n at $1k, and also considering Hegel h90 at $2k. Both 60 Wpc and I believe both use AK4490EQ as dac chip (though hard to confirm for Hegel - but h190 is reported to use 4490 and I think I read h90 uses same, wish I knew for sure).
I know Heos stream interface for marantz is solid because I have a marantz AVR in my main HT system and streaming works well there. Little unsure about the Hegel stream interface.
Anyone heard both units and can compare and contrast?

speakers not purchased yet but likely Kef LS50 with Kef kube 10b sub. I understand Kef and Hegel pair well and each uses other at shows. 

I am going to try to audition both first before deciding just seeking advance opinions
kren0006
Well I pulled the trigger and ordered a marantz pm7000n from my local dealer. Opportunity arose with a “virus” sale right before state locked down for several weeks so I won’t get it until the shutdown order lifted but excited for it to replace my Powernode 2 in my third (office) system.

With the craziness of the last few months I never got the chance to do a head to head comparison with the Hegel, which I do regret. But in the end, it came down to opportunity and small window to pull trigger, and in end I’m better off going with the economical option anyway given these uncertain times.

Final office system will be:
marantz pm7000n
Spendor SA1, with Sunfire SDS8 small sub
Signal speaker and sub cables
Pangea power cords
W Audio W-3900 conditioner
Amazonbasics Cat7 Ethernet cable.

Will be exclusively streaming Tidal.

Powernode 2 will be bumped down the lineup to a newly created “portable” system and drive some Paradigm micro v2 speakers for impromptu tune setups in garage or workshop or in hotel rooms while traveling.
Looking forward to your comments when you get it. This is one of my "finalists" as well. Marantz is great on features, I mean it has streaming and everything. Interesting though that they would not send it despite the lock-down , here where I live the shipping companies do operate.
@kren006,  excellent choice on all of your components 👍.  Great thinking, all the way around.
Thanks for the nice words and for the anticipation of a further review. 
The reason I didn’t just have it shipped to me was that I ordered a bunch of other stuff too and only put a down payment down so far, expecting the shutdown to be just two weeks and preferring anyway to delay charges to subsequent billing cycle. 
Well now the shutdown just got extended another three weeks so I’m going to try and get this expedited because I’m itching to start breaking the new amp in. 
Completed the marantz purchase today so the pm7000n is on its way. When it gets here and after I get it broken in I’ll post my comparative impressions vs the Powernode 2.