MQA DAC with Coax Output

I’d like to fully unpack MQA with a DAC but also want coax out from said DAC. I use Tidal Masters streaming from Roon which is running on an Antipodes DSGT with coax out to a pair powered Dynaudio 200 XDs. The MQA DAC would need to have a USB or coax in (the two digital outputs from the Antipodes) and and coax out to the Dynaudios. I don’t want a super expensive DAC but certainly one to do the system justice. Any thoughts?
krilll
I've gotten a couple "tut, tut, oh you poor boy" responses from other posters here but I really like my Mytek Brooklyn Bridge.  A good fifty percent of the time I get better fidelity streaming Qobuz and Primephonic through the device than I get from my vinyl.  If I have an LP of a performance I want to hear, a good fifty percent of the time I'll leave the vinyl in the jacket, crank up the Qobuz and just read the record's liner notes.  As for the MQA I got from Tidal, I liked it an awful lot but the hi-rez I get from Qobuz was better enough to induce me to bid farewell to the Swedish streaming site.
Okay cool. Thanks for the suggestion. Why are other members critical of the Mytek? It seems like a nice piece to me as well. I’ll look into it some more. What do you think of the Brooklyn+? Unfortunately being in Canada I’m unable to get Qobuz hence the desire to squeeze everything I can out of Tidal Masters MQA. Otherwise I probably wouldn’t be doing any of this. 
Look into the stuff from matrix audio. The products I would suggest

matrix SPDIF-2 (it will convert a USB to basically any known output and as of now it does it to the highest we’ve figure out. It will even transport DSD over IIS, thought to be LITERALLY impossible)

Matrix Sabre-X DAC (MQA edition) one of the record breakers for SINAD. Enough said imo

together about $2500

OR (for single unit)

Matrix Element (MQA) All In one streamer from them has A bunch of outputs. About $3k
Krilll -- enjoy Tidal!  As for all the criticism of Mytek on this website, I just let it wash over me.  When it comes to the Brooklyn, I just haven't heard it.  I live three+ thousand miles away from the nearest Hi-End dealer.  I can say, though, that I get considerably better fidelity from the Brooklyn Bridge than I ever got from jerry-rigging my laptop to my stereo system.
Post removed