Schiit Yggdrasil A1 versus A2 Upgrade

Anyone have an Yggdrasil A1 that they have owned and then upgraded to the A2 version? I currently have an A1 that I have owned for a couple of months. I bought it from the original owner so I know all its history. Its fully broken and been constantly kept on. Initially I found that leaving the Yggy off between listening sessions simply make it sound horrible. It needs to be at working temperature all the time.
Upon extensive listening to digital sources and comparison to vinyl and RTR the Yggy simply doesnt come close. Lacks dynamics, bass!!!. 3D space, lacks punch and power. It sounds like a compressor is attached to it. It has lots of detail and a rather balanced sound to it but thats about it, I dont see what is so great about it. Its lifeless, has no sparkle, it doesnt come out and grab your senses. its boring.
I sort of feel I am at a point of selling or upgrading. Heard so many good things but now that i have it Im not sure an upgrade will fix all the Schiit that Schiit screwed up on in the first design. Its also annoying paying for upgrades that essentially are design flaws.
I was hoping some of you members had done the upgrade to A2 and had some A1 to A2 experience you would like to share.
dcrec
Post removed 
@tvad
Really, thats what you are gonna do, ride some elses coat tales and make pokes at me for some reason? If you were so smart why didnt you say so. Its not the first thing that comes to mind of all the potential things that can cause any type of issue. There way more things that can cause this before impendence matching will.
Considering the amp has never had a problem mating up with anything it wasn’t high on the radar.
You seem to act like a know it all and comment for the sake of commenting whether it helps or not.
Please refrain from commenting in this thread, Im tired of your comments.
@tvad 
I stayed off forums for years just because of members like you, the moment someone had a comment thats bettered yours you swoop in and make a comment towards me in an insultive manner and then pat "hsw" on the back. What kind of childish behavior is this? You certainly arent sticking to the forum topic. 

Post removed 
Your ignoring the point I am making, thanks for insulting me. Instead you try to blame my approach to the issue at hand. I never stated the DAC was faulty, nor did I assume it was. I heard many different things from many different sources so I am trying to get a simple A1-A2 comparison but thats impossible obviously.  Youre a real piece of work. Why would you comment on a comment with a negative at me  , and then comment on another comment with a positive that has nothing to do with you or the thread. I Suggest unless you have anything to offer about the Yggy, A1-A2, then stop harassing me. You don't know the process Ive gone through, combinations Ive tried,Cables, etc, etc. Nor did I ever want to offer that. I only asked for A1`-A2 COMPARISON!!!!  But you want this thread the way you do.
I wrote these words: I was hoping some of you members had done the upgrade to A2 and had some A1 to A2 experience you would like to share.

Your words:
"@dcrec, I’m surprised that with your experience building and repairing electronics you hadn’t factored Yggdrasil/Assemblage ST300B impedance match considering the Yggy is going direct to the amplifier.

@hsw, good thought. Hopefully it provides a clearer understanding of the underlying cause of the OP's concerns about the Yggdrasil, and offers a path to the solution.""