does anyone have experence with the esoteric P70

i have see nothing on the esoteric P70 it looks great and seems it can do everything .
baldeagle
I think the P70's performance can only be evaluated within then context of its companion DAC, the D70. That being said, I find there is little interest in redbook only tranports at this stage of the game. Esoteric's new single box players with the VRDS disc clamping system feature have created a lot of buzz but I have real doubt's as to whether their redbook performance will exceed that of the P70/D70 combo. Also, their SACD processing involves DSD conversion to PCM which I know is not the preferred conversion technology.
daer linkster have you ever used a P70 and if so what else have you compared it to . what you seem to be saying is the P70 will only work with the D70 . lets put it this way can any one give a comparesion of the P70 to other ultra hi end transports such the levinson 30.6 ,the wadia 270se,
the cec-tl-0 , the forsell air, or the burmester-ref. i am sure these all work with DAC'S outside of there own family.