What amp are you using with your Zu Essences?

Just a scored a pair of these and I was just wondering what people were pairing up with them. I've heard they work best with tubes. Has anyone tried solid state or Class D and then moved to tubes? How many or how few watts have worked for you? Thanks in advance for any stories.
tbadder
I am driving the Definitions with Decware's new Torii 26 watt EL34 based amp and it is absolutely a stellar combination. I have found that Zu speakers are very amp friendly so enjoy them!
Apparently Ralph doesn't like dealers who don't toe the company line as I've just been removed from the list of Atma-Sphere dealers.

That's certainly his prerogative and I make no apologies for expressing what I believe to be honest opinions based on actual listening experiences.

I wish Ralph and his company all the best.

Thank you.
"02-11-11: Audiofeil
Apparently Ralph doesn't like dealers who don't toe the company line as I've just been removed from the list of Atma-Sphere dealers.
That's certainly his prerogative and I make no apologies for expressing what I believe to be honest opinions based on actual listening experiences.
I wish Ralph and his company all the best.
Thank you."

Did you check with Atma-Sphere before making this statement, as it is always best to speak with the manufacturer before making possible invalid claims/statements?
>>making invalid claims/statements<<

I don't really need to check with anybody, manufacturer or otherwise, to report what I hear. That's not my style.

Anyway, I've been offered my job back; no decision as of this moment on my part.

This is my last post regardless of what follows; readers please feel free to email or call should you wish to discuss