Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne

Hey guys,

Has anyone heard the new Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne? Just saw this pic from CES 2011.

http://cybwiz.blogspot.com/2011/01/evolution-acoustics-mmmicroone.html

Any thoughts on this one?
rhohense
Dealers won't have this speaker until April/May. But it will be well worth the wait :-)
No Lbelchev, the MMMicroOne is not a transmission line. We will update the website in the next few weeks or so.
For what it's worth - After reading about the MMMicroOnes and talking to Jonathan, it turns out that his partner, Kevin Malmgren (the designer of the EA speaker line) lives nearby. He was gracious enough to allow me into his home to audition the monitors. I was impressed enough to order a pair. I have to say that both Jonathan and Kevin are really good guys. Sure, Jonathan is very excited about the EA line and especially the new MMs and as far as I'm concerned he should be. Kevin is very unassuming and laid back. It was a pleasure to spend some time with him - he has a very interesting story of how he got into speaker design and how he got to where he is now. If anyone's doubtful about these speakers, I can verify that you will be getting one of the best sounding, best built, most beautiful $2,000 monitors out there. Jeez, now I'M starting to sound like Jonathan....