Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne

Hey guys,

Has anyone heard the new Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne? Just saw this pic from CES 2011.

http://cybwiz.blogspot.com/2011/01/evolution-acoustics-mmmicroone.html

Any thoughts on this one?
rhohense
I could use as much info as possible on this speaker, as I`m doubting between Merlin TSM`s and the MMMicroOne and a deal is about to be made.

Did it have a nice soundstage, was its bass tunefull and articulate?
Did they completely dissapear, and how was the extension of the tweeter? Did they play loud or?

Would love to hear some more!
Just got back from CES. Was blown away by these speakers. Might be the best buy in audio. I am a dealer for Harbeth, Vivid and now Evolution. WOW what a steal. With that, I would suspect they need very good electronics because of their overall resolution.
Just got back from CES. I'm a dealer for Harbeth and Vivid. I must say I was blown away with this little speaker. Stands will be about $500 but even at $2500, they are a steal. Gut tells me they need very good electronics to sound their best.
There sound was great, but consider a $2000/pair speaker driven by a $25,000 amp and $30,000 preamp??? I would like to have them side by side with my LSA1 Statements ($2500/pair).