Help- audiophile husband just dies

Help- audiophile husband just died 

Can anyone recommend a person in the Philadelphia area to come look at my deceased husbands audio collection. Tune amps, headphones, gold cables ... I need to sell and want decent advice. Please email [email protected]
I don’t really know how to use this forum so email best if ya have any advice. Thank you! Julie

julierae100
Julie,

I am very sorry for your loss. I live in Villanova close to the city. If you need any help please pm me. I can come photograph the equipment if you need. It is very easy to see how much similar equipment has sold for to get an estimate of its value. 
I join in your pain for the loss of your husband ... I am in Italy (Rome) and I am happy that many people are helping you.
Everything will be fine

Stanislao

(sorry my english)
Dear Julie,

First, I wish to offer you my deepest condolences on the passing of your husband and am sorry for your loss.

Secondly, I wanted to mention that I am also local to Philadelphia, located in Wynnewood, and would be happy to assist in any way I can.  I’ve been buying and selling used audio gear for over 35 years and used to sell it at retail many years ago.

Recently, I’ve been helping a good friend sell off his high end audio collection as he and his wife are looking to downsize into smaller quarters.  I will send you an email to introduce myself and give you my contact information.  
As several had suggested, multiple pictures and a list of gear is the place to start and then you can figure out selling options from there.  There are several options to sell without fees & I also have a network of local audiophile friends as well that may be able to help in the disposition of these assets.  
Again, so sorry for your loss.
David Lewis Audio on Bustleton Pike.  I purchased great gear from him 20 years ago including a Jadis JA200 and he knows his stuff.  Jon in Atlanta, GA
IT IS SO GREAT TO SEE THIS COMMUNITY COME TOGETHER TO HELP.   ALL OUR BEST TO YOU JULIE AND TO YOUR FAMILY