Move router far from hifi components?

I just finished reading Hans Beekhuyzen's Kindle book on file based audio. This is what he said about where your router should go.

"Like cell phones, Wi-Fi uses radio frequencies that might cause interference in your stereo. Try to keep the Wi-Fi access point as far as possible from the hifiequipment and always use well shielded audio, power and network cables on your hifi. If Wi-Fi is your only choice, you’d rather hope you’re in an area that has little Wi-Fi traffic."

i don't think I have heard about this before and was wondering if this really makes a difference. I'm tempted to move my router and modem to another room to test but wanted to poll everyone to see if they have done this.
128x128lxgreen
I realize this is a conversation from a couple if years ago, however, I just read it for the first time recently and decided to see if some if the advice contained within would help my system and I can say that it most certainly did. 

My WiFi modem/router is still close to my system rack, but I moved its power cord and also a couple of other various switching power supplies for the cooling fan, Roku and Aptx Bluetooth receiver I use when I am looking for something new to add to my Tidal playlist to a separate power conditioner I had  and plugged it into a separate outlet and I am very, very pleased with the results. 

I may try an isolation transformer later but I am really enjoying this essentially free improvement.
Post removed 
Wireless router, we use it in our home and office for wireless internet. The speed always depends on the number of the antenna. Before buying a router you should check all the details as there are so many brands. To get some useful tips follow this Facebook page.