LTA Ultralinear vs Pass Labs XA25

I'm very curious if anyone as listened to or had the chance to AB test these two amps together? I currently own the LTA ZOTL 10 MK II and absolutely love it for a multitude of reasons. I'm in the market for a new amp because 10 watts isn't quite enough power to drive my 88db SALK HT2's. I'm almost ready to spring for a Ultralinear but am very curious about the Pass XA25.

Thanks!
128x128benrosser
Thanks everyone! I’ve ordered the pass Xa25 and will post my impressions here as I begin to listen. I’m so curious to hear it next to the LTA

benrosser,

That's an excellent decision! There's simply no better way to judge an audio product than to hear it in your own audio system. Granted,  easier said than done sometimes. I look forward to your listening impressions.

Charles

The XA25 arrived this afternoon and my very early impressions before breaking it in are that it sounds very detailed, sweet and MUCH more dynamic. I assume this is because of the fact that the ZOTL 10 was struggling a bit with the Salk’s 88db efficiency. I’m very psyched so far. I assume the soundstage will open more as it breaks in but it already sounds layered and wide. More to come when I listen in depth over the next days. Stay tuned.
I've got both right now driving a pair of Tannoy Eaton's (89/8). LTA reference pre in front w/ a Rockna Wavedream DAC. 

Can't go wrong with either. I personally prefer the XA25. More detail, faster, more spacious, dense images. Extremely transparent. 

The UL has a boogie factor that is incredible. Really captures the emotion/feel/touch of a player well - especially during a solo.  UL also has a little sprinkle of inner tube glow which is great.