Just upgraded my Integrated Amp - now here a HUM out of my LUMIN - HELP

I run two systems in my home - System one is in my family room - my old Krell 400 xi died last month. I replaced it with the new Krell Integrated amp the K300i - Everything is better - soundstage is larger - highs are clearer with no harshness, bass is amazing, and midrange vocals are so real Carly Simon vocals bring me to tears! My problem is I now have a very low level pulsating hum between tracks that I cannot eliminated. I have isolated this hum to my LUMIN when i input its feed into the Krell. The low level hum follows the RCA jacks as I move them from inputs S1 to S2 to S3 on the Krell. My DVD / CD player on this system does not have this issue - it is stone silent between tracks. The only ‘odd thing’ about my LUMIN RCA inputs is they are long - 15 feet. I have my LUMIN upstairs feeding my second system via the balanced outputs. This system runs with my older Krell S550i integrated amp. The sound is stone quiet between tracks - no HUM.

i am running the Krell K300i at a volume output of 65 ( volume runs from 0 to 100). I then control my actual volume via my I pad mini via the LUMIN app. My sound is amazing , but this HUM just bothers me. Do I need to ground the LUMIN D1? Both systems get their power via two separate FURMAN ELITE 15 Power Conditioners. I am out of options. Any help would be appreciated
tom8999
I'm lucky to have found this thread.  I have a hum/radio station interference issue that that only occurs when I use my Mytek Brooklyn Bridge as a phono input for my Lyra Delos.  The high gain MC choice, of course, is noisier than the low gain MM choice, but both get that damn MOR radio station.  To be sure, the interference is quiet enough not to bug me when I'm actually playing music but still... My dedicated Moon LP3 phono stage, by contrast, is absolutely interference free. The thing is, I'm beginning to prefer the Mytek's sound more than the Moon's.  What's an audiophile to do?  I know!  Spend more money!
Kudelka8 - my apology - I thought your post was a ‘spoof’.

I have improved my HUM issue by at least 90 % since I set up my new Krell integrated. I will be talking to Krell tomorrow to see if their new amp design has shown this problem.

Happy Listening
Back to tom 8899

apology accepted. Same point — the noise with my lumin stopped completely when I added a passive pre-amp to my system. 
Millercarbon- I am making progress - my HUM is getting less and less. All of my AC power cords have been moved away from the RCA interconnects at The back of the integrated amp. My Furman Power Conditioner is not contributing to the hum - I shut it off and just ran the LUMIN, and Integrated Amp but no hum reduction. My new RCA interconnects from Anticables from the LUMIN to the Krell k300i I think are the best investment I have made. I am now convinced I am fighting interference hum.

Thanks for the help.