How do you use Tidal with you local library?

Hello

Not sure if this is Digital or Music

I'm an iPhone and MAC Apple man so all my music has been in the Apple Eco system in iTunes and Music.

Now I have a Tidal account I'm not sure how to manage this?
Have you replicated you local music on Tidal adding your albums as favourites or do you just search for what you fancy and employ no music management?

highpeakrider
I have a Bluesound Node 2 and I can choose between my ITunes library or Tidal to play music. I also have the Itunes music files on a Mycloud NAS.
Confused newbie here  I’ve been maintaining an analog system with no digital playback options, and a digital-only system that is my iTunes/Music library. To call the latter a system grossly overstates what it is, but it allows me to play all of my digital music where I am the most: my office, car, airplanes, and hotels.  I am now planning on merging the two as I’ve finally upgraded my analog system to include digital sources.

All of this is to say:

In my mind, what I’d like is to use my hard drive containing the 200+ gigs of music as the center of system. I recently bought the Primare NP5, and will use the drive as a source for that (drive to NP5 to DAC to pre-amp to amp, etc.). 
My question is will Roon software unite all of my streaming options while at the same time allow me to maintain my iTunes/Music library? Will I need that or will it be sufficient to just us AirPlay to stream my music via the NP5?
@ogeopaas Roon will only stream Tidal and Qobuz what are you using as an streaming source?
Post removed 
Post removed