How good can it get, really? - my stereo sounds amazing!

I really love my stereo currently. I keep thinking I should be looking for the next piece to upgrade - phono stage, stereo subs, etc., but honestly not sure what to change or why I’d potentially spend more money to achieve a result that’s lesser or equal to my current sound quality. I sorta feel clueless as to how to proceed without screwing up what I have. I know it can get better but honestly I’m at a place when I just don’t know how it can. Hmmmmm.... not a bad problem I guess. Open to suggestions for sure. Thx.
paulgardner
I have found my stereo sounds especially great after a bit of cannabis and a glass or two of wine. Even a modest system benefits from this tweak.
@hdbc3036  :-)

Have to admit - a cold brew or a couple of wines may have something to do with the enjoyment of my late evening audio sessions....Jim
I agree that you should just enjoy what you have. Having said that one thing that improved my enjoyment of my 805D3 speakers is one of the B&W subs. Namely the Db2Dwhich is stereo in one box. It includes built in frequency settings for their speakers.  The integration seems just about spot to me and no need for floor standing speakers. 

Cheers!
Do the experiment, take them all out of the room. Report your findings

Did that experiment decades ago....and frankly can’t be bothered to haul stuff into my listening room at your command. Was actually curious what exactly your experience was....were veils removed ?....did the sound-stage extend beyond the room?....was there a frequency specific suck-out?....was there a frequency specific glare or overhang ?....will you actually answer the question originally asked ?