Anyone experienced the Luxman MQ-300 or/and The Air Tight ATM-300R?

Considering one of those 2 to drive Devore Super 9 in a 14X16 living room..
Any thoughts?
h_bomb
I finally got one in my system and first impressions are pretty fantastic. Power is actually much more than enough. I actually don’t hear a difference of volume/power when compared to the KT-88 weirdly.
I have been listening to all kind of music since yesterday and can’t detect any flaws or limitations . I had 300B amp before including the little Sophia’s with the Royals but nothing compare to it. Just great.
Hi h_bomb,
You’ve confirmed something I’ve written numerous times on this forum, you just have to audition audio components and listen for yourself. What satisfies one listener may not satisfy another. Simply too many personal taste/preference factors involved. I’m glad for you that the Luxman 300b SET and your Devore speakers have resulted in such a successful pairing for your needs and desires. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

"Little Sophia"  300b SET vs the Luxman SET, no doubt that power supplies and output  transformers differences are a major factor favoring the Luxman amplifier. The Luxman is probably 2 or 2.5x heavier.
Charles 
Thanks Charles, you are totally right about trying in your own set-up . What is really a surprise for me is that it is actually much more powerful than I thought.