Upgrading System...Help/opinions on Parasound and others?

Hi! I'm new to Audiogon...have been into hi-fi for about 10 years now.
I'm going to be slowly upgrading my system over the next year or two.  For a turntable, I am thinking Music Hall mmf-7.3, with Schiit Mani phono stage.  For speakers, I'm most likely going with Joseph Audio (not sure which ones yet).  I already have a Marantz CD-6006 which I adore.  ANYWAY...my question is more about a pre-amp/power amp.  My current system is listed at the bottom if you're interested.

My short list is:Parasound NewClassic 200 Pre (would use with my current AMC 2100 amp)
Prima Luna EVO 100 Integrated Amp (if going tube)Vincent SV-237MK (also if going tube and I feel like spending a little more)
NAD C165BEE

Any opinions on these pairings are welcome, as in, would the pre and power amp do the turntable and speakers justice? What I'm really looking for is a nice pre/power amp that will pair well with the 7.3 turntable, drive good speakers, has tone control and preferably a bypass-able phono stage so that I can use the Mani.
Thank you kindly! :)

Current System:Pro-Ject Debut Carbon DC with 2M Blue and acrylic platterMarantz CD6006 CD player
Marantz 2240 (using as pre-amp)AMC 2100 power ampFocal Aria 906 speakers
branden_8091
Keep all that stuff buy a internet switch pay over $400 USD for it .  Give it
2-3 days to heat up   Be happy.  
 Let's get that part right 
Parasound A21 (not he latest version) and a BAT VK-30 linestage driving Thiel CS 3.6s quite well in a large room. I replaced a Bryston 4B-St with the Parasound.  I am impressed. Also, for now, I have the Parasound Z-phono. 
Tube question -- For anyone above who chose Prima Luna, what DAC did you pair with it? Did the Vincent's inclusion of a DAC in their unit sway you toward it? Against it? Prima Luna makes a point of keeping the DAC out of their units, but Vincent doesn't. Did that make a difference to your decision?