Is the Modwright for an Oppo udp205 worth it?

Thinking about getting the modwright for my Oppo udp205. Does anyone have any experience with it?
deanshias
I got my UDP-205 when it was first released by Oppo.  I was very familiar with how very good recordings sounded.  In September, I got it modified.  I heard a distinct improvement in the recordings.  Jazz female vocalists sounded less grainy to me.  It sounded to me like it smoothed out the digital rough edges on my digital music.  I am using the stock tubes included with the mod, but I have different tubes on order to experiment with the sound.

Several people have commented on the price of the mod.  Keep in mind that this is not only a mod to the Oppo unit, but it also includes a very high quality external power supply (External PS 9.0 v. 10) and cable.

On the ModWright website, look at pictures of the UDP-105 mod to see the power supply and special cable.
I second what allanw says about the significance of the ModWright power supply. A separate, tube-rectified power supply is the quietest type that you can get; it's not common because it's so expensive. And you can even update the already-excellent umbilical that's made with Cardas wire with the WyWires version that was created in partnership with ModWright. Good power is the start of great sound, right?

Some of the internals of the Oppo are also improved: better wiring, Bybee products, etc. That's a big plus.

And of course, the tube-based output stage is a tremendous benefit in bringing a more "analogue" sound to the digital format. You get the best of both worlds, and that's the endgame. I like that the "Truth" modification takes a holistic approach to this process - improve the functional basics of the player and then bring a more analogue sound through the tube-based output stage. 

Expensive? Of course - high-quality custom work always is. 
Worth it? Every penny.
I have a 6SN7 tube preamp and after trying several NOS American tubes I hit on Psvane 6SN7's . Their black base model is available at a pretty fair price and should please you , IMO .None of the older tubes came close .
@deanshias  
I too have been interested in the Modwright Oppo 205. In case you didn't know, there is only one review online of it:  
https://darko.audio/2018/03/human-after-all-the-modwright-modded-oppo-udp-205/

The best rectifier for the power supply is the expensive Emission Labs
EML 5U4G. Sixmoons review of the Modwright Oppo 105 mentioned a large sound difference in it over the Slovtek rectifier.
Is there a site or place to order these tubes? I usually order from upscale audio but dont see them on there.