ZU OMEN speakers 12ohms??

I am looking into the Omen speakers , but the 12 ohms impediance is throwing me off. I have a ss amp 100 watts , 8 ohms and a tube amp 35 watts with 4,8,or 16 ohms . Whats the best way to go ,and how does the 12 ohm figure into this?
cwazz
Jayctoy, which Jolida powered the Essences? I find that the Essence driven by tubes is spot-on with vocals and pianos. Palpability and goosebumps are both included with the price of admission. What did you think of the bass response?
Can we get back to the original question ,,,and has any bought the Omens yet and have a review of them?

Thanks
Cwazz,

Check out the thread in the cheap and cheerful section of Audiocircle.com A number of ACers have purchased the Omens and posted thoughts and impressions there.
I have them and they are fine speakers, good budget components that allow you to experiment with many amps. I use them on the 8ohm tap as that is all my amp has. Depending on your room size you only need a couple watts. My amp has 9w and I never have to turn it up beyond 11 o'clock.