Below 20 HZ Notes/Instruments

What are the music CDs and Music Instruments that have or produce deep notes under 20 hz? Want to set and tune the new REL subwoofer I just bought that is intended to supplement my 2 channel system. My main speakers are full range and goes flat up to 21 HZ ( Dunlavy V's in my room ).
e.g Pipe organ goes way under 20 Hz.

Appreciate your responses in advance.
nilthepill
I'll dig out another list of low bass CD's that I only have on paper. As for acoustic instruments it is pretty much a few pipe organs to 16HZ. The extended double bass and contrabassoon bottom at 27Hz. However the big Bosendorfer grand piano has a unique musical "rumble" below 32Hz due to resonating strings tuned below the end of the keyboard. A few years ago I had the chance to use an RTA on one and there was a fair amount of sound in the 16-32 HZ range but not enough to require any kind of sub woofer on top of the Dunlavy SC-V's

Lots of electronica these days has sub sonic electronic drums
Here is the list. I got it from Dr. Hsu of Hsu Subwoofers.

Telarc CD88097 Michael Murray at the Organ in Davis Symphony Hall

Telarc CD80146 Star Tracks II

Philips 412 619 Saint Saens Organ Symphony (16 Hz instead of the usual 32 HZ)

Dorain 90117 Mussorgsky’s Pictures at an Exhibition played by Guillou on the Tonhalle Organ. A must (19Hz)

London 410 164 Prokofiev Alexander Nevsky. Cleveland, Chailly. Bass drum at around 25Hz

Argo 417 159 Hindemith Organ Works, Argo 414 420 Mendelssohn Organ works. Peter Huford. Very loud 19Hz notes!

London 410 145 Respighi Pines of Rome. Dutiot, Montreal 22Hz organ pedal in the Pines along the Appian Way.

RR 58 Pomp and Pipes Tracks 4 and 9 sub 20Hz

Laser Light15 Virgil Fox Franck’s Piece Heroique. Sub 20 Hz
Gentleman, to each his own. But, there are some fundamental reasons why subs are best placed in a corner. This doesn't mean jam it anywhere, of course, each room is unique. I just wish everyone could hear a good musical sub. Charlie