Qobuz

Just curious on some impressions on this music service. I am really digging the sound quality especially on 24/96 tracks. Better detail and separation than I ever remember from Tidal. Against Spotify which I currently have it's no contest even over bluetooth in my truck. 
You can get a month free trial so I am encouraging all you fellow streaming audio nerds to give it a try. 
mofojo
I too have been using Qobuz since its USA inception and it did not take very long to deduce that 24/96 and 192 hirez stream a sounded much better than Tidal MQA even fully unfolded.
Dropped tidal and stayed with Qobuz.

Now as far as Windows issue I would have to say ... Don't know as never tried it.
I stream direct into my Ayre QX8 just using either my android phone or iPad as a control for the mconnect app.
No issues at all even though the mconnect app is not the best in the world.

Have also streamed Qobuz very easily using Google Chromecast Audio devices controlled by Bubble,UPnP on my phone with zero issues.

Who needs Windows? Lol.
Uber, I use Bluesound's app to control Qobuz in my main system and control it from my phone or tablet. Bluesound's implementation is very good. 

I do a lot of listening while I'm at my computer also. Since there's no streamer involved in that setup, I either need to use the windows app or Qobuz' browser based interface. The Windows app was really buggy at first, but is now greatly improved. 
Greg
Before I sold my Bluesound Vault I too used its control app via my phone and was always happy with the results tbh.
So much so that I have never even seen the need to load a windows version as my PC room system has a simple Google Chromecast Audio hockey puck in it which is accessed via BubbleUPnP.
In fact listening to Tool through it right now.
Interesting approach Uber.  I'm not familiar with  BubbleUPnP so I'm probably missing something that it brings to the table.  That seems like a lot of extra devices and software when you could just have the Qobuz app on your PC's screen and use the PC's internet connection.
@gdnrbob, As I posted above, I was a beta tester for Qobuz and have requested Qobuz sort by artist options, etc. since I started beta testing earlier this year. 

I know they are working on the sort API and other similar improvements.  Unfortunately, I do not have their estimated completion date.  Once Qobuz releases the API, Aurender, Innuos, Lumin, etc. will need to implement the API within their application.