Digitizing Vinyl; Suggestions Please

I’m moving out of country and will be selling my vinyl, about 300 discs
So I want to digitize them, then sell them prior to leaving the US .....

TT-Arm-Cart: VPI Scoutmaster II, VPI JMW 10.5i tonearm, Classic 3 Headshell, Ortofon Quintet MC Black
Phono cable: Furutech Ag 12, 1.2m ----> into a
Phono PreAmp: Manley Chinook Phono (4 Tubes) --> into
----> Shunyata Zitron Cobra ICs. ----> Aesthetix Calypso - (4 tubes).

I don’t own/run any recording software on my Mac at home since I live off-grid with no wifi or cell.
Ive always wanted to use the Pure Vinyl Vinyl App to record, but I don’t want to invest in it now.
I guess I do have JRiver, but really haven't used it since my computer was stolen 6 mo ago. 

I’m just looking for a simple and easy way to digitize . That said, I have a Sony PCM D100 portable audio recorder that also has an ADC. The ADC recording is a bit flat to my ears, so I want to make sure it records some of the tube qualities that I like- rich tones, ripe bass, airy top end.

Right now Im experimenting with using the Sony to record. Ive tried two methods so far to check for SQ.
1. Recording right out of the Chinook Phono Pre with an IC having 2 RCA terminations on one end and 1/8’ term on other end.
2. Allowing the signal to run into the Calypso PreAmp, then recording out of the "Tape Out"

--> The 1/8" end plugs into the Sony. Records in 2.8 DSD and 24/192 and its derivatives
The 2 RCA- 1/8" IC was made by Belkin. It is good, but not up to par with the VPI and Chinook.

So I decided to buy the Nordost Heimdall 2 likable IC in the same configuration.
It was a ridiculous price, but it appears head and shoulders above the competition.

Any suggestions so far?

Last, Im looking for an audio editing App mainly to cut up the songs, add track marks and song names, maybe take some distortion out if I can, If it is relatively easy to correct.

E.g. the SQ from my 2 different recording methods above are slightly different.
There is actually more "vinyl hiss distortion" when recording out of the Chinook than the Calypso.
But recording out of the Calypso covers up the hiss with a sound that is tube-like,
but not always better than recording right out of the Chinook. Following me??? LOL>

Ok, thanks for your input!

128x1281graber2
@bstatmaster
thx, didn’t know Schiit made an ADC. 
They make good stuff, I bought their Lyr 2 and Mjolnir 2 for headphones. 

So you've used the Jil with Audacity? 
Did you find that Audacity easy to work with for vinyl digitizing? 
Thx @taxdevl 
I think you are right about the quality issue
And yes, the Sweeteater is over my budget unfortunately ... 

Buying replacement cd’s and or buying downloads is becoming more attractive sounding,

but Im still dedicated to recording the vinyl, but maybe not 300 discs now, maybe the top 150-200, will have to prioritize them ....

Thx john

- I like your use of the sound card, I’ve read of them out there, just never used. 
-i have a Mac laptop

i will check out the Adobe Audition software. But what exactly are you doing on your comp as the disc spins?? Taking out pops? Normalizing volume? Changing gain?
You said you’d edit one side while the other side is playing....
@mijostint

thx, looking into PureVinyl. 
How fo you like the workflow? 

I like how automated it is- Eg put in LP code, choose the album, and it auto-populates the song names and tracks for you .... 

how long would you say that you spend on average editing one side of an album or a whole album? 
Thx topox

Although I have the Sony ADC, I am also considering the Apogee Duet, any experience with that?