The best speaker for a small room...at any price point.

I am wondering which would your choice for the best sounding speaker in a small dedicated room..say 10'X11', or maybe up to 11'X13'? Assuming that budget was not a factor!
128x128daveyf
@supermerio I have heard Wilson a few times. I liked the Alexa 1 a lot, thought the Alexandria XLF was amazing, and also recently demoed the Sabrina ($16K).

The Sabrina was physically small and was the only candidate for my current room. However, in the very large space I demoed them I thought the bass was a little heavy. It was OK in the large space but I did not think it was going to be translate for me in a smaller space.

Your feedback on the side firing woofers is really giving me pause on the Vivid. No deal unless I can do a home demo.
IMHO, if you need room treatments or a sub to make a particular pair of speakers work in our room, you have the wrong pair of speakers.  
Don't underestimate what room treatment can do for sound quality. IMHO that can improve the performance of almost any (if not any) high end system. It's not that they sound bad before, just better after. 
... hard to find but well worth it: JBL L25 PRIMA (funky cabinets, but considered by some former JBL designers as one of, if not their best, truly successful-sounding speaker designs