Tidal Sunray vs Gryphon Trident

Interesting if anyone had a chance to compare this great speakers!
I respect very much both of this companies.
I did AB comparisions between their amps and pre.
For my taste Gryphon Colosseum was better than Tidal Impact, but
Tidal Preos was better than Gryphon Mirage.
So now I want to get new speakers and going to compare Tidal Sunray with Gryphon Trident.
They are very much different.
Sunray is all ceramic drivers with dimond tweeter.
Trident is traditional but with 1000watt A/B class amp embedded for LF.
Any opinions?
murataltuev
General resolution is much lower than Gryphon.
It is like sitting far away from the orchestra.
I prefer first row and Trident brings you even to the conductor place.
I know that many don't like 1st row, but I like.
And all my "fighting" with audiosystem is for resolution!
Highest possible resolution.
Tidal sound is magical.
It has perfect timbers.
Very comfortable and musical sound.
My solid state system sounds like tube system.
But I prefer "monitor" type of sound, not "musical" type.
So, it is the matter of taste!
I would disagree that seating perspective is synonymous with detail. For me, close sound is not real sound. Sure, you see the trees, but you lose the forest. Music and detail are possible: you can have the forest and the trees. The whole is preserved, but you can also drill-down and appreciate the components.

Think of Solti conducting, always trying to maximize the excitement at a given moment. But he loses sense of the big picture and the music sounds episodic. Think of Furtwangler conducting. He sees the composition as a whole, and manages to balance excitement and darkness with overarching themes that reveal the genius of his approach and the composer. With Solti, maybe I can listen to a little bit, and his recordings are inconsequential. With Furtwangler, it only really makes sense if you listen start to finish. Again, forest and trees.

I'll let the conductor work and worry about all the little details. I'll sit back and enjoy the complex and layered harmonies, rhythms, and colors which emerge. Nothing is spotlit, everything is preserved. This is the sound I have been sculpting for the past 2 years.
Yes, I understand. Everyone is for the trees and the forest, I believe.
Here you choose more trees, or more forest.
I prefer more trees. 1-3 row on live concert is my reference.
And to this reference Trident is closer, that's all.
It has some timber inaccuracy in high frequencies, so I'll continue my search. Hope to get Kaiser Kawero.
No, no, no.

Not forest or trees. I'm talking forest AND trees. Like a real performance. I prefer the floor of the hall for an orchestral performance, which is more detailed and involving compared to the balcony. But the detail is a means to an end, and not an end in itself.

Recordings have a certain perspective in terms of space and position. They are all different. Altering that perspective is a coloration that accentuates certain frequencies to make some aspects seem more prominent. But when you accurately reproduce a recording, the detail is there but it resides more in the subconscious. The goal is to reproduce the recording in a natural way and not to alter the presentation. If you make it into something it is not, something else has to compromised.

When paying for premium audio components without compromise, expect . . . no compromise.
I have had a chance to hear the Kaiser Kawero. I have not yet heard the Tidal speakers but I have to say that the Kaiser speakers would be very hard to top. By far the best speaker I have heard. I had limited my budget to significantly less than the Kaiser speakers cost but after hearing them it is very hard to listen to other speakers knowing what I am missing.